Please read the "Board
Commitment Pledge" by clicking on this link. After reading the
pledge, are you still dedicated to working on the Habitat for Humanity Board
of Directors? If so, then complete the following application.
1. What is your present occupation? What
experience and skills do you possess which would make you an asset to the
2. Can you dedicate between 6-10 hours per month to
the Board and Committee responsibilities?
3. How will you represent Habitat for Humanity and its
mission to the community?
4. To what degree would you feel personally
responsible for Habitat for Humanity's finances?
5. Why is Habitat for Humanity important in our
6. List your Board/Committee experience: what
Board/Committees do you, or have you served on?
7. If you disagree with the general consensus of the
Boards, how will you handle this conflict?
8. What will be your greatest asset/contribution
to the Board?